Saturday, September 29, 2012

Heart2Heart-Go big!

I was just playing around and looking for inspiration last night and liked the look of these letters but they were too big for the original card I had in mind so I changed a few things around to make a 6x6" card for a last minute entry in the Heart2Heart go big challenge.


details:  All materials are CTMH products.  I used Olive for the card base and the Olivia paper kit from a couple of years ago for the banners.  I used the small Chocolate alphabet (D1296) for "give" and sponged Sorbet, Sunset, and Barn Red on letters from the Bohemian alphabet (E1019) for the "thanks."  The pumpkin was from the So Grateful (B1395) set stamped in Sorbet and Barn Red again for the flourished lettering.  I love working with both of these stamp sets so much, I have a feeling they will be showing up a lot more in the next few weeks.  BTW, have I mentioned autumn is my favorite season?  :-)

Happy crafting!  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment