Friday, November 9, 2012

Color My Heart #18

This week's challenge at Color My Heart was to use the Avonlea Teal, the Bella La Vie Pink, and the Flirty Raspberry.  These colors seem so festive together I thought I would use them for a birthday card for my best friend - and she will be so surprised when I have it done EARLY!  lol

I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to make the present image.  Then I measured the square and manually cut a card to fit the "box" and glued the present onto the card base.  The tag was stamped in Chocolate using the Tag the Occasion (B1362) stamp set and then I used a 1 1/4" punch and edged the tag in Chocolate.  For the sentiment on the inside I used "Sending you birthday wishes wrapped in love" from the Card Chatter-Birthday set (D1475).  In case you were wondering, I used a small manual punch and held it upside down so I could see through the bottom to center the image and cut circles from the Belle La Vie paper so the darker color was in the center of each circle.

Happy crafting, Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment