Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Masculine card challenge at CASual Fridays

Here's my card for the masculine card challenge for the CASual Fridays challenge #77 which I really enjoyed as I've had this paper and stamp set for several months but hadn't done much with either of them yet.



I used the Victory paper kit (X7150B) from Close To My Heart and the featured colors of New England Ivy, Chocolate, and Outdoor Denim, the Varsity alpha set (E1023) and antique copper brads.

For the inside I used the zip strips from this paper pacik and the Tiny Typewriter stamp set in Outdoor Denim again, leaving some room at the bottom for a personal message to be added later.



Thanks to the design team at CASual Fridays for their constant inspiration.

Happy crafting, Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment