Thursday, August 1, 2013

For Always CAS layout

This project is not for any online challenge but something I have challenged myself to do, something on my bucket list:  not only have I captured an image that represents a big part of my daughter's personality but I'm going to enter this for exhibit at our state fair, my first time doing so.  It's a really clean and simple layout but I felt that's what was most fitting for these pictures.  I admit I tried various other layouts and several other paper kits but kept coming back to this one...  and I even got my daughter's stamp of approval!


I used the For Always paper kit and White Daisy, Slate, and Black cardstock and the large black gems in the black and gray sparkles set.  I wanted a font that looked handwritten so I used the one from the Paper Lace Cricut cartridge.

Happy crafting!

Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment