Tuesday, January 28, 2014

multiple stamps for Color My Heart challenge #78

The color combination at this week's Color My Heart challenge called for using Hollyhock and Indian Corn Blue.  My first thoughts ran to birthday cards but, as sometimes happens, nothing seemed to come together the way I wanted it to.  Finally I spread out several stamp sets that haven't seen much ink yet and so I turned to another Valentine's card and this is what I came up.

details:  All products are from Close To My Heart.  I started with a Whisper cardstock to make a 6x6" card base.  I used the Stitch Wonder stamp set for the mini quilt block squares, the arrow stamped image is from the Washi Wonders stamp set which is a hostess reward set (only available through 1/31), and I used foam adhesive squares to pop up the heart image in the center which is from the January Cloud Nine promotion.

Happy crafting!  Annette

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! It has a real Americana feel to it and makes you want to wrap up in a quilt. Thanks for joining us at Color My Heart this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilted squares card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare this week--please join us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Annette! Makes me what to get out my sewing machine and get to work! :) Thanks for joining the Color Dare this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE how you did the quilt pattern, Annette! This is such a cool card! Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete