Thursday, March 12, 2015

Color My Heart challenge

I have had a lot going on and on my mind of late, which can make it hard to feel creative.  However, I continue to follow my favorite challenge blogs and even refer new people to them.  Anyway, even though inspiration came at the last minute and I *just* missed the deadline for posting this, I wanted to share it.  It's a fairly CAS card, which I thought was fitting as this week's challenge at Color My Heart called for using black and white with Whisper, the lighter of the 2 grays that CTMH has in our palette.  This particular stamp (Aspire) is retired but I have never inked it until now, despite good intentions.

Anyway, if you have never checked out this challenge blog, I hope you will do so.  You will undoubtedly find inspiration from this great group of crafters!

Happy crafting!
Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment