Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My Crush Everyday Life Pages for CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop

Hello and welcome back!  This week our CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop participants are bringing you fun and inspiring projects created with the My Crush products.  If you found your way here from Jenifer's blog you are in the right place, but blog hops are circular so you can jump in anywhere along the way and just make the rounds and I have included a complete list of our particpants at the end of this post in case you get lost along the way.  Now, allow me to share my project with you today.
While I dearly LOVE my Everyday Life Planner, I haven't done nearly what I thought I would with it so it took me a little more time than usual to decide what I wanted my project to be but I knew I wanted to do something with the My Crush Everyday Life Pages that are designed to fit the planner.  I tried several projects, including a couple of coloring projects using watercolor paper and some new stamps, but I kept coming back to this pretty design, my favorite out of the whole pack.  While I don't know if my photo does it justice, I am SO happy with the way it turned out that I may not put it in my planner at all but frame it and hang it in my room (which features various shades of purple and lots of inspirational sayings, lol).

details:  I noticed that the new Rose Gold foil tape looked awesome with this shade of purple so I placed the page on my Versamat and used my favorite ruler ever and lined up a set of diagonal lines 3/4" apart using Rose Gold in the bottom corner and Silver Foil Tape in the upper right corner.  Then, letting the bokeh effects already on the paper guide me, I used a combination of the new Florence sequins with the silver ones from the new Calypso sequins, some darker burgandy colored sequins from an previous CTMH kit that I can't identify, plus some from the Oceanside and a couple of the larger silver sequins.  Overall, I think it made for a lovely variation in tone and color that really complements an already-lovely page.

So that's all there is to mine.  Please don't forget to hop on over to Kim's blog if you haven't been there already, and I hope  you will join stop by again for our next hop on 6/1/16 when we will be featuring projects made with the CTMH display trays.    Thanks!  ~~  Annette

complete list of participants:



3.  Annette Clark (here)

2 comments: