Wednesday, October 5, 2016

For the Love of Stamping for CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop

Welcome to this installment of the CTMH Featured Products Blog Hop where our theme this
time out is For the Love of Stamping. What does that mean? It pretty much means anything
goes as long as it involves using your favorite CTMH stamps or your favorite stamping
techniques. If you found your way here from Donna's blog you are in the right place but as
always, hops are circular so you are welcome to jump in anywhere along the way and make
the rounds, and I have included a list of our participants for this hop at the bottom of this
page. Let's get started!














I have been wanting to make some version of this card for ages, but I'm so glad I waited
until now because I LOVE adding our silver shimmer trim, it looks like chrome and is the
perfect touch for this masculine card. I used the retired "Cruisin' " paper for the card base
and then I inked this motorcycle image from the retired "Born to Ride" set once time and
then kept stamping for a 2nd and 3rd generation effect which I'm hoping will lend a sense of movement to this card. The image in the top-center of the card is another stamp in this set,
which I stamped in black onto a piece of retired Sunset CS and fussy cut the image.

And that's all there is to my project today and now it's time to venture on over to
Lauren's blog to see what she has in store for you. There are so many fabulous effects
you can do with stamping, I hope you find lots of inspiration and step outside your
comfort zone this week to try something new! Happy crafting! ~~ Annette

Complete list of this week's participants:

1. Annette Clark (here)

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love how you graduated the stamped image of the motorcycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous masculine card- it really does look like the motorbike is driving across the white strip!

    ReplyDelete