Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Easter Bunny Wishes for AHSC 198

Hello again, crafty friends!  This morning is the snowiest day we've had in my neighborhood so far this winter but luckily I had already planned an Easter card filled with lovely spring colors and this week's sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  Let's get started!






details:  I chose this colorful Kaleidoscope paper from last last spring and paired it with the February SOTM, "Easter Bunny."  I used chocolate ink to stamp the image on Champagne cardstock and then stamped the dress part of the image onto this patterned piece from the same kit using Gypsy ink (retired).  I was pleasantly surprised how well the Tender Pink ShinHan marker showed up on the Champagne cardstock for the inner ears.  I then used the Artistry cartridge to cut the banner that corresponded with this banner from the same stamp set and stamped the image in Pear ink (also discontinued).  The circle behind the bunny is another pattern from the Kaleidoscope kit and the circular frame was cut using retired Sunset cardstock, with Gypsy cardstock for the base.  To finish this sweet little card, I used my last piece of Pixie extra thick twine knotted and stapled to the patterned piece.  I can't wait for Easter to get closer so I can get this sent to my best friend's daughter, who is just about the sweetest soul you could ever hope  to meet!

This was another super fun sketch to work with and we'd love to see your take on it.  You can find the link up HERE and you have until 10 pm Eastern/11 pm Central on Sunday, 2/12/17 to share your project.

Happy crafting!  ~~  Annette




1 comment:

  1. Great card!!! Little confused on the part about the dress. You stamped just the dress part onto patterned paper then fussy cut it and adhered it to the full image?

    Happy Easter,
    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete