Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Camping Fun for AHSC #216


Hello, crafty friends!  I hope your summer is off to a great start.  We're in a hot, stormy weather pattern here in the midwest so I've been very appreciative of air conditioning while I craft.  Once again, Michelle Stewart has brought us a fabulous sketch to work with this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  I admit, I found this one a bit of a challenge at first but once I got started the ideas were flowing and I kept changing my mind as to what theme I wanted to go with.  Ultimately, though, I couldn't resist making this camping themed piece to serve as a cover page for one of those inexpensive, clear pocket 4 x 6" photo books you can pick up just about anywhere.  I have collected almost everything camping related that CTMH has put out, even though we don't go camping.... yet. I'm trying to talk my husband into getting a small camper someday as I'd like to do some traveling when he retires in 10 years or so,  but I'm already partially disabled and I think having a camper will make it easier for us to take trips.

At any rate, I hope this sketch gets your creativity going and that you find time to share your creations with us.  As always, you have until 10:55 pm Eastern/9:55 pm Central on Sunday, 6/18/17, to link your projects, which you can do HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting! ~~  Annette


cardstock:  Slate, black, and watercolor paper
inks;  Memento black ink
markers:  warm grey 7turquoise bluecherry pinkmetallic silver
patterned paper:  all 3 papers used were from the Jack kit
stamps:  Adventure USA and Camper Crazy (both are retired)
embellishments:  Slate Twist Ties, Enamel Hearts (red), and Timberline Assortment (all retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment