Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Friendly Fun with AHSC #218

Hello again, crafty friends!  I hope your summer is off to a wonderful start.  Even though my youngest is 22 years old, summer is still a busy time.  There is more yardwork to do, more housework as we live on a gravel road so dusting is an endless chore, and there are lots more things we want to go do.  And if you live in the midwest like we do, summer is also fair time, whether that means county, state, or both!  So when I needed to whip up a quick thank you card for my best friend, it was no surprise I ended up using this fair-themed paper with this week's sketch at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog.  Let's get started!



details:  All the things I used for this project are retired CTMH products.  I started with the Jubilee paper pack for all three panels of patterned paper and a piece of Honey cardstock to back the middle layer.  The yellow button is from the Honey collection of embellishments, the crocheted flower is from a White Daisy collection, and I swear the buttons were from a large assortment of buttons I got when I first got started as a consultant.  The "friend" sentiment is from last year's National Stamping Month campaign, using Cranberry ink.  Ok, I guess at least one product is a current one, LOL.

This is another fun sketch and we would love to see your take on it, too!  As always, you have until 10:55 pm Eastern/9:55 pm Central on Sunday, 7/2/17, to play along and you can link your project HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy, crafty summer!  ~~  Annette

No comments:

Post a Comment